Reverse Resources (RR) is an award-winning sustainability organisation that specializes in recycling and circularity of waste in the apparel sector. With the help of our online B2B platform expertise in textiles recycling, we are fundamentally disrupting the value chain of how waste from garment mass-production is handled and turned into a new resource by recycling companies. We disrupt the waste trading sector and facilitate exchange of waste in a new, smarter way. We are passionate about our mission and courageous to face the challenges. We target impact as first priority and build integrity for the global textile industry. We are rebellious, pragmatic, smart and vibrant in what we do. We are a truly global company with our team located across 5 countries.
Who are we hiring: Software Engineer
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
Employment type: Full time
- 3+ years of experience in programming
- Can work independently, without team and supervision
- Can work without specification and wants to contribute to product development / UX
- Enjoys developing full stack
- Motivation to build something meaningful to create impact.
- Angular 2+
- Spring Boot
If you are interested to apply, please send your LinkedIn profile link (or CV) and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will contact you shortly.