Reverse Resources is a Software as a Service platform for global fashion brands and textile recyclers for steering and tracing textile waste from source to recycling. While collaborating already with 20+ of the largest global fashion brands, we are fundamentally disrupting the value chain of how waste from garment mass-production is handled and turned into a new resource by recyclers.
Textile industry is one of the most polluting industry sectors in the world. Waste from large fabric and garment production factories is one part of the problem. With an emerging high-end fibre-2-fibre recycling market the industry now on the brink of amazing new opportunities. RR is part of this new emerging market, helping to bring down market barriers for scaling circular economy.
With fast growing demand and us preparing for a scale-up phase we need to grow the team to support the growth.
Job location: UTC ± 2
Employment type: Full time
Mission of your role: Project co-ordinator
- 3+ years’ experience in project co-ordination.
- Textile and/or fashion industry experience.
- Sustainable business practice and/or circular business models insight/experience.
- Can toggle between different projects, keep track of progress, deliverables & timelines.
- Can work independently/remotely and have the maturity to engage with role-players in the commercial, governmental and non-governmental sectors.
- High proficiency with MS Office and Google Workspace products and project management tools.
- English fluency a must.
- Relevant degree or Diploma + intercultural experience.
- Patient and superb problem solver.
- Motivation to build something meaningful to create impact.
What RR can offer in return:
- A job in a company that is an impact driven company in the circular business arena on a global scale.
- Working closely with 20+ of the largest global fashion brands daily.
- A great team to work with, spread across 7 countries, speaking many languages.