The role of product-service analyst brings following responsibilities:
- You will participate in business development and help our marketing team to identify new business opportunities. It means talking to prospects who have been identified as potential RR clients and getting informed understanding of what the clients need.
- Your main mission is, with identified business opportunities in mind, leading RR through the full software & service creation - from clearly identifying a challenge or desired outcome with a potential client, through ideation, requirements definition, design processes, testing, evaluation and iteration.
- You will keep eyes open to what we can learn from similar or competitive solutions elsewhere, or where could we cooperate instead of building our own pieces of the puzzle. You will be great friends with the world of transparency and logistics solutions, ERPs, certification systems and GS1 standard
- You will motivate the whole RR team by developing and constantly sharing a compelling vision for the product-service solution, driven by customer insight and data.
- You will work together with our marketing, sales and support team to develop a repeatable process for selling and closing similar deals based on a stable offering.
- You will work on the full cycle of tracing textile cutting scraps from garment factories through local collection/trading system to recycling.
- RR works with a geographically wide scope - we have a limited number of partners in a wide number of countries. But we also have extensive research behind our back to know what is happening in these markets.
- In many countries, waste is related to high corruption, very clear unwritten rules and networks that we need to be aware of.
- We often deal with very low awareness of digital solutions, low level of computer skills and access to computers in our target countries.
- We have been enjoying the luxury of being first in the market, but are now getting into the phase of fast market rush and quickly emerging competition.
- structured product thinking
- excellent analytical skills
- experience with product toolbox (like KPIs, etc)
- excellent communicator
- previous experience with building a B2B product, any product
Skills nice to have
- You know how to work with data
- Knowledge of the global logistics and data systems / tracing systems in logistics
- You can speak a language spoken in any country in South-East Asia, China or Turkey
Our team is passionate about sustainability and circular economy. We’ve learned to be “rosily persistent” because we know what needs to be done, we have a great plan and strategy but we need to go through many walls, barriers and road-blocks to turn sustainability into a profitable business case so that the global market can function in a better way. We need to look at the global scale and think big because the planet doesn’t function based on country borders.
If you think you are the person to join us, let us know about yourself and let's talk!