Reverse Resources is a Software as a Service platform for global fashion brands and textile recyclers for steering and tracing textile waste from source to recycling. While collaborating already with 20+ of the largest global fashion brands, we are fundamentally disrupting the value chain of how waste from garment mass-production is handled and turned into a new resource by recyclers.
Textile industry is one of the most polluting industry sectors in the world. Waste from large fabric and garment production factories is one part of the problem. With an emerging high-end fibre-2-fibre recycling market the industry now on the brink of amazing new opportunities. RR is part of this new emerging market, helping to bring down market barriers for scaling circular economy.
With fast growing demand and us preparing for a scale-up phase we need to grow the team to support the growth.With the growth of the company we are looking for a:
Data SpecialistMission of your role: Ensure the quality of the data entered and generated on RR platform and build most eye-opening and impactful market insight to our clients to drive circular economy in fashion.
- Improve the data model for RR platform to improve data quality and relevance to our clients on the platform
- Improve the relevance of the data model in comparison to other internationally accepted data standards in the textile industry (e.g. Textile Exchange, HIGG index, GS1, etc) while not losing important information for RR clients
- Help us scan the needs of our clients in terms of reports and data insights.
- Build and develop the regular reporting and market insight from RR platform to our clients and external stakeholders (from data dump to regular reports)
- Think along how to capture more relevant data, guarantee data quality and trustworthiness and improve processes without significantly increasing the workload of the users of the platform for data entry.
- Select and manage external data analysis tools to be linked with RR platform to increase our capacity and insight of data processing
- Develop suggestions for the software development team on where to integrate with other information systems and how to develop most meaningful APIs to build better connectivity with our partners and key clients.
- Participate in international waste mapping surveys to build insight of textile material flows using external databases and data sources.
Skills & experience:
- Some work experience with R, Python or other relevant data processing languages
- Experience with descriptive statistics and basic modelling
- Experience in business development or strong interest in improving the value proposition for clients
- Experience with data analytics tools and SQL programming
- Some knowledge of machine learning and AI
If you are interested to apply, please send your LinkedIn profile link (or CV) and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.