Reverse Resources is a Software as a Service platform for global fashion brands and textile recyclers for steering and tracing textile waste from source to recycling. While collaborating already with 20+ of the largest global fashion brands, we are fundamentally disrupting the value chain of how waste from garment mass-production is handled and turned into a new resource by recyclers.
Textile industry is one of the most polluting industry sectors in the world. Waste from large fabric and garment production factories is one part of the problem. With an emerging high-end fibre-2-fibre recycling market the industry now on the brink of amazing new opportunities. RR is part of this new emerging market, helping to bring down market barriers for scaling circular economy.
With fast growing demand and us preparing for a scale-up phase we need to grow the team to support the growth.With the growth of the company we are looking for a Senior software engineer
Job location: Tallinn or Tartu, Estonia or anywhere close to Europe
Employment type: Full time
Mission of your role: Offer full support to the CTO as the second developer joining the team.
- 3+ years of experience in programming
- Can work independently, without team and supervision
- Can work without specification and wants to contribute to product development / UX
- Enjoys developing full stack
- Motivation to build something meaningful to create impact.
What RR can offer in return:
- A job in a company with a potential to avoid thousands of tonnes of CO2 emissions, trillions of litres of water use and so on. It is a truly large impact project on global scale where you feel that you really are contributing to changing the world systematically.
- Working close together with 20+ largest global fashion brands on a daily basis.
- A really great team to work with, spread across 6 countries, speaking 8 languages.
- A great opportunity to travel around combined with a chance to work mostly from anywhere you choose to spend you time at. We do have offices in Estonia (Tallinn, Tartu) and Bangladesh.
If you are interested to apply, please send your LinkedIn profile link (or CV) and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.