Reverse Resources is a Software as a Service platform for global fashion brands and textile recyclers for steering and tracing textile waste from source to recycling. While collaborating already with 50+ of the largest global fashion brands, we are fundamentally disrupting the value chain of how waste from garment mass production is handled and turned into a new resource by recyclers.
RR is a team of 20 people spread across 7 countries and 3 continents (Europe, South-East Asia, South Africa) and offering services to 20+ countries, with our HQ in Tallinn and branch office in Bangladesh and India. What is common to all of us in the team is a great sense of humour, high motivation and persistence.
Executive AssistantMission of your role: Support the management team in running the company and its operations globally.
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executives in scheduling and preparing for meetings, presentations or events
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft documents, slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
- Book flight tickets and make travel arrangements.
- Social media updates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
If you are interested in applying, please send your LinkedIn profile link (or CV) and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.